SQL Report Developer / Programmer Services
The City is interested in engaging an SQL report developer/programmer to assist with the implementation of the City’s ERP, Tyler Munis. The selected consultant would be a key contributor inside the ERP Reporting and Analytics team by creating robust reporting solutions, which meet the business needs of the organization. The consultant would communicate with business analysts, subject matter experts from departments’ business units, and counterparts in IT to complete system requirements, technical specifications and process documentation for assigned projects. The consultant would review, analyze, and evaluate the scope of the business problems presented and help identify viable technical solutions.
SA Technologies provided the SQL Report developer who completed the project on time, SAT Team delivered the following Functionality in the existing system:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement reports using SSRS, and Power BI
- Deliver accurate and timely ad-hoc extracts that support different business requirements
- Communicate with business owners and project managers defining report requirements and creating effective solutions for those requirements.
- Resolve report performance issues.
- Perform data integrity and audit checks to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Support and performs software life-cycle development.
- Ensure standards and best practices used in development are followed and maintained
- Work directly with business users in understanding the needs of the business and developing innovative, effective, and efficient SSRS reporting solutions to meet these requirements
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports, and develop strategies for enhancing and improving the performance of these reports