Customer Success Story
Proper Implementation and Support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 PSA to Enhance Customer Services for A Popular Interior Designing Organization
Tegra Global operates as an apparel manufacturing company. The Company offers designing, cutting, sewing, embellishment, distribution, and logistic services. Tegra serves customers in Central United States.
- Review & study the current operations of the Tegra Global in relation to Tegra Global’s Policies and Procedures and ensure operational efficiency is established in the utilized areas of the Dynamics 365 application for operations.
- Provide quality implementation services for Dynamics 365 for Operations (Dynamics AX 7.0) in phased manner based on the management decision for Azure based Cloud Deployment or On-Premises.
- To facilitate a collaborative Project Management and Reporting standards for the implementation throughout the Phase 1 completion.
- After the Implementation of the Phase 1, collaborate with the Tegra Management and IT Organization for the rollout of the solution in a phased manner instead of a big bang by adding business units one by one to achieve the strategic objectives to have a homogeneous ERP echo system in the organization.
- Migrate the legacy data from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 for Operations in Phased Approach in order to get a consolidated historical reporting system from the ERP solution.
- Provide a full-fledged BI Analytics for Key Business Enablers from the configured ERP Solution with online access to the Decision Makers.
- Provide quality support services after the implementations with standard reporting for the support issues raised by the SMEs or IT staff.
- Smooth provisioning process
- More visibility for vendors. …
- Easy inventory monitoring. …
- Increased visibility for management. …
- Inventory ownership. …
- Centralized payments