ERP Maintenance, Support & Upgrade Project in Microsoft
Wintec Industries was facing problem with their supply chain management ERP (AX4.0 SP2). Wintec works with multiple suppliers and their current SCM system was unable to meet the demand of capturing enormous data that was being received through multiple EDIs. Additionally, they also wanted to integrate their current database with correct BI tool to analyze results and improve decision making. Adding more to the challenge, they did not have adequate IT support to fix the on-going production issues, as a result their business operation slowed down and was hampered at an enterprise level.
- Unlike other Partners who follow a conventional Surestep Methodology, SA Technologies introduced a Quality Control Mechanism within the analysis phase of Surestep by calibrating the functional requirements with the back-end Team’s in-depth product knowledge. This ensured a set of quality requirement document and Fit-Gap Analysis. SAT Managed to lead the Process Excellence with this mechanism.
- SAT Used BizTalk and power BI for fulfilling the requirements
- To minimize data capturing issues SAT team unified their EDI system and developed a customized SCM Modules that helped them capture and store data as per supplier’s code.
- Wintec Industries achieved Supply Chain Excellence by integrating EDI signals via BizTalk and automating all the B2B operations. SAT’s unmatched Technical Capabilities around the EDI-BizTalk area helped Wintec Industries to reduce the complexity of supply chain management and tap new business opportunities like 3PL, Lean Supply Chain Management and Working Capital Solutions more effectively.
- Enhanced the Supply Chain Capabilities by developing and deploying a web based Receiving Application SAT optimized 60% process time for Standard AX and thereby enhanced the operational efficiency of Wintec Industries Inc.
- SAT’s Quality Control in Program and Project Management ensured to meet the deadlines well within the stipulated time and use of Onsite – Offsite resource deployments gave the opportunity for Wintec Industries to reduce total cost of ownership
- SAT’s timely reporting, escalations and steering committee meetings and presentations were signaling SAT’s strong commitment towards success and gave the opportunity to Wintec Industries Inc. for the effective use of a modern technology
1. Accurate Real-Time Information.
3. Project Management
4. Improved operational efficiency