Set Up Remote Work Infrastructure with a Citrix and Azure WVD Based Solution for An IT Products and Solutions Organization
The client needs to have a DR Virtual Desktops for their remote workers. After Covid-19 most of the Client’s workforce is working remotely from home, Their current on-site Citrix VDI Stack is consumed to capacity, hence they want to move to an OPEX-based Solution for Business Continuity.
- Remote Desktops with Citrix app and desktop Delivery
- SA Technologies is providing Client Development and Deployment Planning Solutions of Citrix App & services Cloud-based control plan with integration with Azure WVD ( windows virtual Desktop) Services.
- We provided a Greenfield deployment with Citrix Cloud delivering resource locations in Azure. This scenario is delivered via the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service and used when customers prefer to go to a subscription model and outsource control plane infrastructure to Citrix.
- Pay as you go model ( will make a huge impact on Clients OPEX).
- Administration cost reduces , as Citrix and WVD infrastructure is managed by Citrix & Microsoft (SaaS).
- Centralized Identity management provides better Security .
- There is no impact in User Experience with this solution is identical to what they are previously working.
- No Infrastructure required in On-premises.
- Session security and load balancing has been provided with NetScaler as a service in Citrix Cloud.
- Provided a complete write up for user’s and hands off document to Operation Team.