Customer Success Story
Amazon Web Services to Microsoft Azure Migration
- Proper POC (person of contact) not available. Cause delay of approval and information passing
- Work on a single global administrative account throughout the environment
- No direct/VPN access to infrastructure, need to use jump server to access connect-wise/shared screen account
- We are working on AWS to Azure migrations, Setting up Azure security using MFA and Hitrust(For a Healthcare Customer of Leapfrog).
- We are also helping them set up a new SP online infrastructure and a new Intranet Portal.
- Next is their Internal CRM Rebuild from the old to the new version and new module implementation.
- Also in flight is a PowerBI for a client where there are about 1000 reports that need to be written into PowerBIand they need our extended team to help them.
Work on new technologies
- Microsoft Endpoint configuration Manger
- Intune and SCCM co-managed environment
- Microsoft Defender, Office ATP, Azure defender, and ATP
AWS/VMware to Azure Migration
- Azure MFA and Cisco Meraki MFA
- Single sign-on
- SCSM ticket generation and management system
- Azure windows virtual desktop with custom scaling
- SCCM task sequence to update and reinstall windows 10 remote locations
- PRTG customize deployment
- Rescaling the azure environment
- Rescaling the AWS environment
- Lift and shift from VMware and AWS to Azure for cost management
- The cleanup legacy environment from ADS and azure
Secured environment and better management :
- Secure environment with the deployment of Aviatrix gateway, Palo Alto, and Cisco Meraki Firewall
- Secure end-user deployment with SSO and MFA implementation
- Secure devices end with SCEP, ATP, and Defender implementation