Last modified: 05 February 2021
Welcome to SA Technologies!
Thanks for using our products, consulting services, and network of websites (the “Services”). The Services are provided by SA Technologies Systems, Inc. (referred to in these Terms of Service as “SA Technologies”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our registered office at 2450, Colorado Ave, Suite 100E. Santa Monica, CA To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
1. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
2. Prohibited Use
You may use the Website, application, and the SA Technologies Solution only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website application and the SA Technologies Solution:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our data collection standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In contravention of the terms of the SA Technologies License Terms. You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of the application and the SA Technologies website;
- any equipment or network on which application and the SA Technologies website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the application and SA Technologies website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Do not misuse our Services, for example, do not interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as described in these terms, your subscription agreement, order form, or as permitted by applicable law. We may suspend or stop providing the Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services or the content that you access. You may not use content from the Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in the Services. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Services.
The Services display some content that is not ours. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt-out of some of those communications, but not all of them.
Some of the Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
In addition, you agree that you will not, and will not allow third parties to use our Services to:
- participate in, or promote any activity considered illegal;
- launch any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent software or enterprise;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- interfere with anyone’s use of our Services, or interfere with the software and equipment used to provide our Services;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of our Services;
- take any action to allow users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others;
- generate, distribute, or facilitate unsolicited mass email, or advertising; or
- use the Services, or any interfaces included in the Services, to access any other company’s product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other product or service.
5. About Software in our Services
When the Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may be updated automatically on your computer or other device once a new version or feature is available.
We give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license for the term of your subscription to use the software provided to you by us as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by us in the manner permitted by these terms, the subscription agreement, and order form. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions, or you have our written permission.
6. We do not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access to the Website or the SA Technologies. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website or the SA Technologies by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the SA Technologies, the server on which the Website or the SA Technologies are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or SA Technologies. You must not attack the Website or the SA Technologies via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website or the SA Technologies will cease immediately.
7. We are not responsible for websites we or you link to
Where the Website or SA Technologies contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You may link to the Website and the SA Technologies, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website or the SA Technologies in any website that is not owned by you.
The Website or the SA Technologies must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website or the SA Technologies other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8. Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide the Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we do not promise about the Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms and any additional terms that may be included in a subscription agreement, services contract, or order form, neither SADA, nor our partners, suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we do not make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services or their reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
9. About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to the Services to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to the Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to the Services and these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retrospectively and will become effective no earlier than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).